Married on the third day of December in our backyard, Canberra, Australia.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Louise's Birthday Party

Yep, I turned the big 3-0 on August 10th. And I feel wonderful!!!! :)


To celebrate, I decided to hold a birthday party, something that I haven't done in a long time. It was held at The Nova Studio and we made tub tea and my favourite, Thai Milk Bath.


It was just an all girl thing as I didn't think boys would want to make tub tea, smell herbs and chat about women stuff. So Sean, became the photographer and managed to sit through all of the girl conversations. Luckily, we didn't start chatting about babies as there were 2 up the duff girls there ready to pop very soon, Alice and Sarah.


At the end of the evening, everyone received a little goodie bag for helping me celebrate and for driving up to The Nova Studio.

3 comments:

DadB said...

And happy birthday again, you are nearly an Old Biddy! ;)
Enjoy the rest of your present!

Kat & Jarek said...

Happy Birthday!!! Jarek says 30's are the new 20's : )
All the best, lots of love Kath and Jarek xx

Louise Burford said...

I agree!!! 30's are the new 20's!!! Wait till you're there and you'll know what I mean! :)